Southwire CCPR400 Heavy-duty Compact Ratcheting Cable Cutters With Comfort Grip Handles feature easy to use quick-release lever and steel blades to cut up to 750 kcmil CU/1000 kcmil AL. The quick-release lever allows opening of the blade at any time during operation, a time saving 2-step ratcheting mechanism for fewer strokes per cut and comfortable molded grip handles. Replaceable hardened steel blades provide long-lasting cutting of copper and aluminum wire.
- Replaceable hardened steel-cutting blades provide long-lasting cutting of copper and aluminum wire
- Cuts up to 750 kcmil copper and 1000 kcmil aluminum cables
- 2-step ratcheting mechanism for fewer strokes per cut
- Quick-release lever opens blade at anytime during operation
- Molded grip for stability and leverage when making cuts
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov