When there’s concrete to conquer, MEDUSAW Walk Behind makes the job a whole lot easier. Its the worlds first worm drive fully integrated saw designed specifically for scoring and cutting concrete accurately. Forget modifying an old saw. This ones got our legendary SKILSAW worm drive power train, plus a unique folding handle and a pivoting pointer for unmatched precision and convenience. Used wet or dry, the dual integrated dust management system takes dust out of your way. And rust resistant brackets and fasteners resist corrosion for long life. Armed with MEDUSAW Walk Behind, you’ll power through the toughest concrete jobs. Its all part of the performance legend that is SKILSAW.
- First worm drive concrete saw delivers a complete concrete cutting system with worm drive power and durability
- Cut-ready adjustable plunge lock quickly and easily sets straight plunge cuts
- Wet/dry dust management system controls dust for cleaner cuts and longer tool life
- GFCI protection: reduces risk of shock to user
- Rust resistant brackets and fasteners protects against corrosion to extend tool life
- Retractable front pointer guides saw along cut line and retracts for tight spaces
- Integrated rolling foot plate with integrated wheels allows saw to move smoothly across concrete surfaces
- Powerful dual-field motor increases cooling and extends tool life
- You’ll power through the toughest concrete jobs standing up
Xavier Considine (verified owner) –
This saw works great I’m very glad I purchased it I have no regrets
Julie Schiller (verified owner) –
Works surprisingly well
Marcelo Langosh (verified owner) –
Worked fantastic. For small jobs this saw works flawlessly. It is easy to carry and isn’t bulky at all. We used this saw in an area where concrete dust was a great concern with the application inside a food facility. Made the job easier for my techs and kept the concrete dust contained.
Nils Watsica (verified owner) –
This is one of the best work items I have ever used for cutting lines in new concrete.
Magnolia Davis (verified owner) –
I was very skeptical when I purchased I do concrete work and I had to saw cut control joints in the basement and I cut it Effortlessly I was very impressed I would saw cut basements with bigger saws they were just too heavy to bring downstairs this is very light and works very highly recommended
Conrad Thompson (verified owner) –
Concrete finished of over 20 years and I’m happy to say I’ve replaced my gas saw for a fraction of the price. No complaints but wish it had a override for the on/off to keep it on for long cuts without holding in the trigger
Coby Keeling (verified owner) –
This is a extraordinary product very easy to use and to storage . Good job SKILSAW….100% recommend it…..