Every part of this saw says quality and performance. From the heavy-duty cast-iron trunnions, 3 HP motor and triple-belt drive, to the massive cast-iron table and wings, this table saw is built to last a lifetime. You’ll also appreciate the camlock T-fence, included riving knife, heavy cast handwheels, magnetic switch, T-slot miter gauge with fence extension and flip stop and 4 in. dust collection port. Features a 291/2 in. rip capacity.
- Motor: 3 HP, 230-Volt, single-phase, 12.8 Amp
- Blade tilt: 0° to 45° left
- Table height from floor: 34 in.
- Cast-iron table size: 27 in. x 40-1/4 in.
- Arbor speed: 4300 RPM
- Table size with extension: 27 in. x 53-3/8 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov