When extra cutting capacity and heavy-duty construction are required for big jobs, this 19 in. Bandsaw has all the features you need. Its 2 HP, single-phase motor has plenty of power to drive blades from 1/8 in. to 1 in. W through the toughest wood and its 12 in. maximum cutting height, 2 blade speeds and deluxe fence make resawing as easy as it gets. Other features include computer-balanced cast-iron wheels, a micro-adjusting geared table tilt, rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment, Euro-disc style blade guides and blade tension indicator for accurate cuts and longer blade life.
- Motor: 2 HP, 115-Volt/230-Volt, prewired 230-Volt, single-phase, TEFC capacitor-start induction, 1725 RPM, 20 Amp/10 Amp
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 26-3/4 in. x 19 in. x 1-1/2 in. thick
- Table tilt: 45° right and 5° left
- Table size: 26-3/4 in. x 19 in. x 1-1/2 in. T
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2 in.
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-1/4 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Chyna Turner (verified owner) –
It is a very nice machine for the price . Runs very quiet and I’m very glad I chose this brand great quality.