RYOBI introduces the ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill (Tool Only). Need to tackle a wide range of close quarter drilling and fastening applications? Then the RYOBI ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill is for you. At just 3.6 in. in length, this drill lets you work in tight spaces and complete overhead applications for prolonged periods of time without experiencing strain. It also features dual speed ranges at 0-450 / 0-1,700 RPM, which allows for more flexibility during a wide range of applications. The brushless motor delivers up to 350 in./lbs. of torque for maximum power. And for quick bit changes, the 3/8 in. single sleeve chuck with unique knurling pattern provides a firm grip. You’ll also appreciate its ergonomics: the variable speed paddle trigger is designed for comfort and convenience, making it easier to grip in multiple positions no matter the space. Best of all, it is part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 175 cordless tools that all work on the same battery platform. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, this ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill includes an operator’s manual. Batteries and chargers are sold separately.
- Most compact 18V Right Angle Drill length at 3.6 in.
- Brushless Motor provides longer runtime, longer motor life, and more power
- 2X more torque than previous model
- Provides up to 350 in./lbs. of torque
- 2 speed motor: 0-450 / 0-1,700 RPM
- Ergonomic paddle trigger for multiple gripping positions
- On-board LED worklight to illuminate workspace
- Variable speed paddle trigger with powerful 2-speed gearbox for ultimate user control
- 3/8 in. single sleeve chuck for quick and easy bit changes
- Perfect for any DIY or professional job
- Part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 175 Cordless Tools
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Includes: (1) PSBRA02 ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless Cordless 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill and operator’s manual
- Battery and charger sold separately
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov