RYOBI introduces the Titanium Drill Bit Kit (22-Piece). The RYOBI 22-piece Titanium Coated Drill Bit Set makes a great addition to any tool set. Its bits range in size from 1/16 in. to 3/8 in. and all feature a 135° split point tip that prevents walking. All of the bits feature a 1/4 in. hex shank for easy bit changes and can be used for drilling wood, metal, and plastic material. The kit includes 22 titanium coated bits from 1/16 in. to 3/8 in. The Bonus Impact Rated Driving Kit (8-Piece) is built to withstand the high torque and demand that comes with the use of an impact driver. Easily interchange these bits in an impact driver or drill with the 1/4 in. hex shank. These 2 in. and 3.5 in. bits feature a TORSION ZONE that is engineered to absorb the high torque and demand that comes with the use of an impact driver. This 8-piece kit offers a variety of the most commonly used driving bits, such as Phillips, star and square bits.
- Titanium Bits: Fast, clean, accurate drilling
- Titanium Bits: Titanium coating reduces friction and extends bit life
- Titanium Bits: 135° split point drills on contact and prevents walking
- Titanium Bits: For drilling into wood, metal, and plastic
- Titanium Bits: 1/4 in. hex shank for maximum compatibility
- Titanium Bits: For use in drills and impact drivers
- Titanium Bits: Includes: (22) Titanium Coated Bits, sizes 1/16 in. to 3/8 in.
- Bonus Bit Set: Impact Rated bits for use in impact drivers and drills
- Bonus Bit Set: Precision-milled bit tip for enhanced fitment with commonly used fasteners
- Bonus Bit Set: 2 in. bits feature a TORSION ZONE that absorbs the high torque from more demanding applications and helps to preserve bit tips
- Bonus Bit Set: Green band on bits makes it easier to find on the jobsite and in your toolbox
- Bonus Bit Set: 1/4 in. hex shank for maximum compatibility
- Bonus Bit Set: Includes: P2, SQ2, and T25 bits
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov