RIDGID introduces the 18-Volt OCTANE Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless Combo Kit with Hammer Drill, Impact Driver, (2) OCTANE 3.0 Ah Batteries, Charger, and Bag. The 18-Volt OCTANE Brushless Hammer Drill and 6-Mode Impact Driver Kit features high performance brushless motors and advanced electronics that provide Best-in-Class power and intelligence. While providing increased performance with all RIDGID 18-Volt batteries, OCTANE tools provide Maximum Performance in High Demand Applications when paired with OCTANE batteries. Paired with an OCTANE battery, this Hammer Drill gives an Industry Leading 1,300 in./lbs. of torque, while the Impact Driver gives an Industry Leading 2,400 in./lbs. of torque. With registration, this tool kit is backed by the Industry’s Only Lifetime Service Agreement: FREE Batteries. FREE Parts. FREE Service. For LIFE. This 18-Volt OCTANE 2-Tool Combo Kit includes an OCTANE Hammer Drill, an OCTANE Impact Driver, two OCTANE 3.0 Ah Batteries, an 18-Volt Charger, a double ended bit, a single bit, two belt hooks with screws, a premium bag, and an operator’s manual.
- Hammer Drill: Industry leading 1,300 in./lbs. of torque for the most demanding applications
- Hammer Drill: Micro-clutch with over 100 settings
- Impact Driver: 6-mode settings to match any task
- Impact Driver: Auto-Stop Mode – Shuts down the tool after impacting to prevent over-tightening
- Impact Driver: Fastener Assist Mode – Speed ramp for control and freeing stripped fasteners
- Impact Driver: Self-Drilling Screw Mode – Prevents overdriving self-drilling screws
- Batteries: Bluetooth Technology enabled offering industry leading intelligence
- Battery: Over 15 different push notifications such as Battery is Fully Charged, Low Battery, and Maintenance is Needed
- Battery: Security features such as Locate Your Battery, Lock Your Battery, and Disable Your Battery when out of range
- Battery: Battery status features such as Estimated Charge Time and Total Hours Used
- Charger: 100% Compatible – Works with all RIDGID 18-Volt Batteries
- 100% Compatible: Works with all RIDGID 18-Volt Batteries, Tools, and Chargers
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) R8611506 18-Volt OCTANE Hammer Drill, (1) R86039 18-Volt OCTANE Impact Driver, (2) R840088 18-Volt OCTANE 3.0 Ah Bluetooth Battery, (1) R840095 18-Volt Charger, (1) premium bag, and operator’s manuals
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Conner Pacocha (verified owner) –
Ridgid has the best warranty on the market. This was the driving force behind me purchasing this Octane combo kit. It delivers excellent power & the batteries have a Bluetooth option. They are a bit heavy but excellent for the job site.
Monte Hagenes (verified owner) –
Seems to be a really good charger. Better quality than other brands I have used.
Zula Hamill (verified owner) –
It’ll get the job done.
Leola Robel (verified owner) –
Definitely an upgrade from what I had before. Good power and weight.
Palma Upton (verified owner) –
Works great and is my fav go to now. Ridgid has made a great product. I own probly at least a dozen Ridgid products and very happy with all and great value with the lifetime warranty.
Kareem Walsh (verified owner) –
These bad boys are powerfull, easy to use and everything i would expect in a drill
Angus Jakubowski (verified owner) –
The charger is easy to use and I like the small size and light weight.
Samara Crooks (verified owner) –
Both drills are outstanding and the 3.0 batteries delivered outstanding performance. The only gripe is this package was offered as a special deal and one week later the same package was offered in store with 4.0 batteries foe $20.00 more.
Domenic Kohler (verified owner) –
This drill is very easy and Samble and is powerful I recommend it
Josefina Weissnat (verified owner) –
I find this OCTANE Impact Driver has a few additional features than my Ridgid Impact Driver it replaces. The Octane line has a little more power as well. I am very satisfied with my decision to upgrade.
Krystina Howell (verified owner) –
Well built powerful tools!
Shane Schmidt (verified owner) –
Works great.bought as gift.
Makenzie Jenkins (verified owner) –
Works as intended charge is my batteries a lot faster than OEM standard charger great value timesaver
Alden Denesik (verified owner) –
This is a great 3Ah battery and I like it that you can use bluetooth.
Rebekah Runolfsson (verified owner) –
I bought this tool as part of a kit that included a cordless drill. It was my first impact driver, but now I can’t imagine life without it. This is a must-have tool for all DIY warriors!After 6-8 months of fairly hard use (including dropping it from a 10-foot height onto a concrete floor), the impact driver began making a distinct “clicking” noise and had a noticeable loss of power. I contacted Ridgid support and found out the tool is covered under warranty for three years, even without registering it. They told me to bring it up to Home Depot and drop it off at the tool rental counter, where I paid a $20 shipping deposit.Today the tool came back and appears to be fixed in brand-new condition! Even better, my $20 deposit was refunded. Speaking with the guy at the rental counter he told me he owns the exact same kit, and only buys Ridgid power tools for that reason.I am a believer! I will only buy Ridgid tools from now on, and furthermore I will register everything I buy.
Ruthe Haag (verified owner) –
This impact driber makes life so simple. I love it!
Lucy Grady (verified owner) –
I have used this to install 5″ long 5/16 lag bolts for decking, standard decking screws, broken loose rusted fasteners, 2×4 framing, etc. Having the different modes and speeds to switch from lets you really dial-in the tool to your specific application. Probably overkill for most of my needs but the extra power will always be there if I need it!
Catherine Zemlak (verified owner) –
Replaced my Ridgid impact driver (with brush) with this guy- so far loving it. Plenty of power and adjustment feature. Takes a little to get used to the stall out feature but it did the job better than the regular brush version.
Daphne Breitenberg (verified owner) –
Great so far, really impressed with the power of the drill!
Magnus Jacobi (verified owner) –
Charges at a pretty good rate