RIDGID introduces the 18-Volt OCTANE Cordless Brushless 1/2 in. Hammer Drill/Driver (Tool Only). The OCTANE Brushless 18-Volt Hammer Drill/Driver (Tool Only) features High Performance Brushless Motors and Advanced Electronics that provide Best-in-Class Power and Intelligence. While providing increased performance with all RIDGID 18-Volt batteries, OCTANE tools provide maximum performance when paired with OCTANE batteries (not included). Paired with an OCTANE battery (not included), this tool gives an Industry-Leading 1,300 in./lbs. of Torque and Over 65% More Power when needed for High Demand Applications. This means, under heavy loads, the tool talks to the battery to determine when to draw maximum power to the motor, allowing the tool to increase performance and finish the task. With registration, this tool is backed by the Industry’s Only Lifetime Service Agreement: FREE Parts. FREE Service. For LIFE. This OCTANE Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Hammer Drill includes an auxiliary handle, a belt clip with screw, and an operator’s manual. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Brushless Motor Technology delivers up to 50% more runtime, more power, and longer motor life
- Industry leading 1,300 in./lbs. of torque when paired with an OCTANE battery
- Over 65% more power in high demand applications when paired with an OCTANE battery
- Micro-clutch allows pin-point accuracy with over 100 torque settings
- Chuck light provides an unobstructed light directly out of the chuck to eliminate shadows around the bit
- Mode selector allows user to quickly transition between driving, drilling, and hammer modes
- 100% Compatible: Works with all RIDGID 18-Volt Batteries
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days
- Includes: (1) R8611506B 18-Volt OCTANE Brushless 1/2 in. Hammer Drill/Driver with auxiliary handle and belt clip, and an operator’s manual
- Battery and charger sold separately
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov