RIDGID introduces the 18-Volt Drywall Cut-Out Tool. With a no load speed of 28,000 RPM, the Drywall Cut-Out Tool provides a fast, clean cut in a compact size. The depth guide drops below the collet for maximum depth of cut with the guide attached. The depth guide also functions as the collet wrench, making bit changes quick and convenient. The point-of-cut switch allows for total control of the tool when cutting. The ability to cut drywall, plywood, cement board and laminate adds versatility. Backed by the RIDGID Lifetime Service Agreement, the 18-Volt Drywall Cut-Out Tool includes two drywall bits, a 1/8 in. and 1/4 in. collet, a belt hook and an operator’s manual. Battery and charger sold separately.
- 28,000 RPM’s for fast cutting
- Tool-free depth adjustment
- Ergonomic switch location
- Interchangeable 1/8 in. and 1/4 in. collet
- On-board collet wrench for quick bit changes
- LED light to illuminate workspace
- 100% Compatible: Works with all RIDGID 18-Volt Batteries, Tools and Chargers
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) R84730 18-Volt Drywall Cut-Out Tool, (2) Drywall Bits, 1/8 in. Collet, 1/4 in. Collet, Belt Hook and operator’s manual
- Battery and charger sold separately
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov