Part of the most powerful line of vacs RIDGID has ever made, the RIDGID 14 Gal. NXT wet dry vac is more powerful than ever with a 41% increase in performance. At 6.0 peak HP, this vac delivers the power required for tough cleanups. Its redesigned scroll technology gives this RIDGID NXT vac an increase in power, suction and lift. The 14 Gal. NXT vac includes the first ever 2-1/2 in. locking accessories that locks onto a wand or hose which means no downtime from attachments coming apart. The blower port adds versatility and allows you to use hose to blow leaves, grass clippings and more. This vac features our patented Qwik Lock Filter that makes installing or removing your filter quick, easy and secure. This vac also includes a premium auto cleaning detail kit with convenient tools for auto-detailing. Replacement filter VF5000, and Size A VF3502 dust collection bags sold separately.
- Best for tackling large-volume messes or heavy-duty pro cleanups
- Auto-detailing kit is the most versatile premium accessory kit for cleaning vehicles
- NEW 2-1/2 in. locking accessories lock your hose to your wands to your floor tools, so nothing falls off in use
- Dedicated storage spaces for the power cord, hose, and 7 accessories
- 7 ft. tug-a-long hose has a locking connection that won’t pull loose during use
- 20 ft. power cord provides more reach and stores easily using cord wrap
- Dual-Flex hose feature gives 180° mobility at both hose ends and resists collapsing
- Accepts high-efficiency dust bags that keep the inside of the drum clean (size A – VF3502 dust collection bags sold separately)
- Includes 2 extension wands, standard hose, utility nozzle, car nozzle, wet nozzle and VF5000 filter, auto cleaning kit includes a 1-1/4 in. x 10 ft. hose, a soft bristle brush, a stiff bristle brush, an extra-long crevice tool, a claw nozzle and adapters
- 10 ft. premium hose is longer, more durable, more flexible and smaller in diameter than the standard RIDGID vacuum hose, allowing you to get to those hard-to-reach places
- Peak horse power represents a level at or below the maximum horsepower output of an electric motor tested in a laboratory using a dynamometer
- Gallons indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity, actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter and other factors
- Full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship
Cory Pollich (verified owner) –
This vac is awesome attachment are of great quality
Bennie Schaefer (verified owner) –
Have not used it enough to give a rating at this time other than it would not let me register the model I purchased what is up with that
Florine Heaney (verified owner) –
It has a lot of good attachments
Delpha Medhurst (verified owner) –
This is a great wet/dry vacuum with ALLOT of power. I use it twice a year to vacuum out my second story gutters with an extended section of tube and a Rigid Gutter Cleaning Accessory Kit. At $250 a pop for gutter cleaning service I more than paid for this shop vacuum with just one gutter cleaning.
Percival Kunde (verified owner) –
This shopvac was ready in minutes for use in conjunction with my cyclone separation system.
Deja Berge (verified owner) –
Great price and great unit.
Kellie Bartell (verified owner) –
works just as described powerful and quiet with the diffuser.
Edwin Schuster (verified owner) –
I love this car kit. The size of the hose and attachments makes it easy to vacuum the interior.
Savion Brakus (verified owner) –
I bought this as a gift for my son in law. He said he rates it 5 stars all the way. He uses it daily & loves it.
Destiny Kuvalis (verified owner) –
Ive owned many Wet/Dry vacs and So far im very pleased with my purchase, great design and love all the features also i love that they added hose clips to store the hose when not in use.
Fritz Durgan (verified owner) –
Only operated for a short time but worked great. It did emit an odor like burnt wires but I removed top assembly found no problem. Vacuum pressure was great. I would definitely recommend this vac. And shipping was very quick
Muhammad Miller (verified owner) –
This shop vacuum is amazing. It sucks up everything. I was having a problem getting all the big leaves up in my yard with a smaller shop vacuum, so I bought this one. I am so glad I did. I can clean everything without bending over in half the time as my last one.
Emie Senger (verified owner) –
This drill was easy to assemble, lightweight and quiet. I’m really pleased with the battery life and was able to use the drill for over an hour of heavy use without having to charge it.
Lorena Dibbert (verified owner) –
Great! Easy to setup and works great
Tony Jacobi (verified owner) –
The instructions aren’t easy to understand which makes it confusing to learn how his cup assemble the different accessories. It’s powerful and effective which is most important, I’ll eventually catch on to exactly where each accessory belongs.
Marilyne Marks (verified owner) –
Like low center of gravity so doesn’t tip. Car kit a nice extra.
Marion Labadie (verified owner) –
Great so far used it once since I have purchased!!!!!
Ariel Kiehn (verified owner) –
It should have more suction power with 6 hp
Broderick Lakin (verified owner) –
My package was missing a screw for one of the handles. It feels a little cheap but I think all the shop vac styles do with all the plastic. It doesn’t seem quite as strong of suction as my other rigid vac but, I think for the money I got this for it’s great. Watch for them deals people…..
Dejuan Howe (verified owner) –
Talk about sucking the chrome off a trailer hitch, this shop vac is awesome!!! Easy to put together and works great! Fast delivery as well.