Part of the most powerful line of vacs RIDGID has ever made, the RIDGID 12 Gal. NXT wet dry vac is more powerful than ever with a 20% increase in performance. At 5.0 peak HP, this vac delivers the power required for tough cleanups. Its redesigned scroll technology gives this RIDGID NXT vac an increase in power, suction and lift. The 12 Gal. NXT vac includes the first ever 2-1/2 in. locking accessories that locks onto a wand or hose which means no downtime from attachments coming apart. The blower port adds versatility and allows you to use hose to blow leaves, grass clippings and more. This vac features our patented Qwik Lock Filter that makes installing or removing your filter quick, easy and secure. The included 20 ft. Locking Hose contains all the great features of our standard replacement hose, but at 20 ft. in length, it is nearly 3 times as long as a standard RIDGID vac hose. Replacement filter VF4000, and Size A VF3502 dust collection bags sold separately.
- Best for tough, moderate-sized wet or dry cleanups
- 20 ft. locking hose is nearly 3 times as long as a standard RIDGID vac hose
- NEW 2-1/2 in. locking accessories lock your hose to your wands to your floor tools, so nothing falls off in use
- Dedicated storage spaces for the power cord, hose, and 4 accessories
- 7 ft. tug-a-long hose has a locking connection that won’t pull loose during use
- 15 ft. power cord provides more reach and stores easily using cord wrap
- Dual-flex hose feature gives 180° mobility at both hose ends and resists collapsing
- Accepts high-efficiency dust bags that keep the inside of the drum clean (size A – VF3502 dust collection bags sold separately)
- 7 ft. and 20 ft. Tug-A-Long hoses both offer secure connections to vac and clog-free performance
- Peak horse power represents a level at or below the maximum horsepower output of an electric motor tested in a laboratory using a dynamometer
- Gallons indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity, actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter and other factors
- Full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship
Ernie Trantow (verified owner) –
Works great, good quality
Jacey Konopelski (verified owner) –
Vacuum sucks . . . like it is supposed too. Good purchase and a good “bang for the buck.”
Laisha Schmitt (verified owner) –
a very good product highly recommended
Anibal Bailey (verified owner) –
Easy to assemble and the suction is very powerful.
Elmo Harris (verified owner) –
Definitely meets my needs! And more!
Destini Gislason (verified owner) –
This unit seemed to have a better structure and rating compared to the lower priced models. It is sturdier but I have no idea how they came up with a peak 5.0 hp. It must be rated in Canadian metrics. Not as good as the similar Ridgid vac I bot years ago.. it must have more Chinese DNA than its predecessors.
Stephanie Towne (verified owner) –
The system worked great…
Jaime Kuhlman (verified owner) –
Great machine very powerful I love it
Nellie Oberbrunner (verified owner) –
Great starter set – would be five stars with a crevice tool as well.
Else Howell (verified owner) –
Super machine, could probably suck start a 747
Nasir Schmitt (verified owner) –
Great product ! Takes care of our light duty needs. Vacuums dirt and sludge from our small water feature. Vacuum suction is great ! Blower is somewhat lower … but adequate for most needs. For the price, I highly recommend !!
Savannah Ritchie (verified owner) –
It is awsome. Works great!
Regan Streich (verified owner) –
It is awsome. Works great!
Everett Bartoletti (verified owner) –
Made the clean up after a flow easier.
Estel Nolan (verified owner) –
Like it a lot better than my 16 Gallon Wet/Vac that Just blow it’s motor.
Angus Kerluke (verified owner) –
It was easy to assemble works great.
Leann Lindgren (verified owner) –
This is the best vacuum on the market today!! I have purchased numerous vacuums over the years, and this is the best by far!! It actually gets up every type of mess you could imagine. Really love it and will continue to use it. Who knew the best vacuum costs under $100.00!!!!!
Nannie Halvorson (verified owner) –
Never had a problem with Ridgid products! Wet/dry vacuum does everything I need it to do.
Viola Hintz (verified owner) –
Easy to put together and works great
Tracey Schmeler (verified owner) –
I got this product for cleanup during renovations. Being a novice handygal, I was pleased with the ease of assembly and the overall performance of this vacuum. I purchased the hepa kit as well so that I can clean lead paint and asbestos while being osha compliant. Excellent product.