The Proxxon Super Jig Saw SS 115/E offers fantastic cutting capacity with the footplate adjustable up to 45° for miter cuts. The full wave electronic speed control allows for consistent power and cutting force throughout the variable speed control range. This tool is ideal for cutting tight curves in wood, non-ferrous metals, and plastics.
- Small, compact, with comfortable grip
- Die-cast aluminum gear head
- Variable speed of 2,000 – 4,500 strokes per minute
- Weighs only 1.54 lbs.
- Additional guide fence included
- Not for industrial use, hobby applications only
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov