The POWERTEC QNB3009 4-Point Stud Knob, 5/16 in.-18, 5-pack, is the essential tightening and adjusting solution for your homemade workshop jigs/fixtures, feather boards and precision saw fences or in any other applications where a 5/16 in.-18 stud knob will fit the bill. Ergonomic and large, this convenient accessory allows for easy and quick tool-less adjustment. Featuring a comfortable and secure hand grip that insures the user maximum leverage, control and agility. The tightly molded-in stud is precision built out of steel and zinc plated for wear/corrosion resistance. Many woodworkers like to have a few extra on hand because of their usefulness. Knob is constructed for rugged durability. Great for use as replacement accessory. Streamline your workflow and enhance woodworking outcomes with this efficient knob.
- Ideal for use on shop-built jigs, fixtures, feather boards and saw fences, great for saw, drill press, lathe and routing jigs and anywhere that a 5/16 in.-18 stud knob is required
- Essential for use with your t-track assemblies
- Safe, secure hand-grip for the ultimate in adjusting and tightening control, knob is constructed for wear resistance and lasting use
- Stud is precision built out of steel for durability and strength and zinc plated for wear/corrosion resistance
- Handy 5-pack, great fit and finish, use as replacement knobs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.