Introducing the Dual Position Miter Saw Stand by POWERTEC. Portable miter saw stand was designed to work seamlessly with an assortment of miter saws. It features functional rolling wheels and a dual position bed. Comes with both, vertical and horizontal roller extensions with build-in stops and adjustable leveling foot to keep your stand perfectly leveled and stable. Brandishes lift handles that are padded for extra comfort. Made with a heavy-duty tubular steel construction. Power of 2: miter saw stand flaunts double the features as other brands, including 2 locking wheels, 2 roller extensions with build in stops, 2 sets of mounting hardware for contrasting mounting methods and 2 position work platform that makes this unit a dual threat that’s almost too good to be true. Easy to Assemble: miter saw stand requires very little assembly, allowing a quick and easy set-up and disassembly, with convenient storage specifications. Package contains detailed instructions to eliminate guesswork. (Miter Saw NOT INCLUDED) Important Specs: Mounting Brackets: 1-13/16 in. x2-1/2 in. x 19-3/4 in. -Perfect for most 10 in. and 12 in. miter saws, Work Platform Height(s):26-7/16 in. and32-3/8 in., Weight Capacity: 330lbs. (at 26-7/16 in. height) and 440 lbs (at 32-3/8 in. height), Aluminum Deck:9-3/8 in. x 34-1/8 in., Wheel Type: Wide Rubber Grip Size:6 in. x1-1/2 in., Roller Extension Range vertical (from top of bed): 2-1/2 in. to 7 in., Roller Extension Range horizontal: 36-9/16 in. to 58 in.
- Includes: 1 portable miter saw stand with sheels, plus 2 sets of mounting hardware included
- Dual position: features a 2 position platform with a fully adjustable leveling foot to ensure a leveled and secure stand
- Features: quick release mounting brackets for saw attachment and quick removal, adjustable workpiece support rollers vertical and horizontal, and 2 anti-slip rubber wheels with a locking mechanism for stop and go upright maneuverability
- Premium build: constructed for long-term durability, this miter stand was designed with a heavy-duty tubular steel structure that flaunts an impressive 440 lbs. maximum weight capacity – plus and extruded aluminum bed
- Easy set up: all miter saw stand parts (mounting brackets, aluminum bed, roller extensions, steel frame and legs) allow for a fast and hassle-free set-up (sssembly instructions included)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov