Introducing the 3 Speed Remote Controlled Air Filtration System from POWERTEC. This low-cost shop air filter system provides high-end results, and effectively eliminates up to 99% of airborne particulates for your workshop. Using both, high caliber inner and outer filters, this system catches and abolishes contaminants, while circulating clean air into your working area. To help maximize its effectiveness with the amount of time and space you’re working with, it comes equipped with an adjustable 3-speed option – which can be operated manually on the unit, or by remote control (included). Air Flow Speed Options: Choose from 300 350 400 CFM Infrared Remote Control: Allows you to control the power and set your preferred speed from across the room. Easy to Clean and Replace Dual Filter System: 5 micron disposable outer filter and 1 micron easy cleaning inner filter. Energy Efficient Time Saving: Using the built-in timer, you can program the unit to automatically shut off in intervals of 1-hour, 2-hours, or 4-hours. Mounting Rings: Possessing a lightweight design, the well placed and constructed mounting rings (eye bolts) make ceiling installation a quick and easy task. Specs:- Motor Size: 1/6 HP, 120V 60 Hz, Motor speeds: 1200/1400/1750 RPM, Unit Weight: Approx. 34 lbs, Sound Rating by Speed (from 3 Feet): Low 62 dB Med 67 dB High 69 dB.
- Includes: 3-speed air filtration system with remote, inner/ outer micron filters, and mounting hardware no tools required
- FILTERS: 5-micron outer filter removes larger dust particles, while the 1-micron inner filter catches the rest, eliminating 99% of airborne particulates
- CFM speed: offers 3 different air flow speed variations at a rate of 300 cu. ft. , 350 cu. ft. or 400 cu. ft. per minute
- 3 timer setting: infrared remote control system allows you to change the speed and power, plus possesses a built in 3 timer setting with 1-hour, 2-hours, 4-hour options
- Convenient design: this shop air filtration system features a lightweight design and comes with hooks for easy installation to any ceiling
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov