Introducing the Outer Air Filtration Replacement Filter by POWERTEC. This POWERTEC premium set of (2) was specifically designed as a cost effective solution to replacing outer filters for your air filtration system. When paired with the POWERTEC Air Filtration System (AF4000), it helps to keep your air clear, clean and free of fine dust particles. It allows your dust-collection system to operate at an optimal level with maximum effectiveness. Optimal Results – Providing a higher efficiency than fiberglass filters, our version is able to remove particles down to 5 microns in size, helping decrease and prevent respiratory health risk along with respiratory illness commonly found in woodworking environments and workshops. Airborne particles are extracted and trapped in your filtration system and not released into the air that you breath. Additionally, this helps prolong the lifespan of your secondary (and more expansive) HEPA filter. “No matter what brand air filtration system you’re using, this POWERTEC version offers a premium and cost effective solution.” Compatible Air Filtration Systems: WEN 3410, Grizzly G0738, Rikon 62-4000, Shop Fox w1830and others.
- Includes: (2-pack) POWERTEC outer 5-micron air filters
- Function: this set of outer filter replacements is used to rid the air of fine dust particles – improving overall air quality while delivering more breathable air for your wood workshop, keeping the HEPA clean
- Optimal filtration: this POWERTEC premium product possesses a high dust holding capacity allowing your air filtration system to work at an optimal level, while eliminating harmful air particles down to 5 microns in size
- Compatibility: Exclusively designed for the 3-speed POWERTEC air filtration system, plus it works with a variety of major brand dust collection systems, including WEN, Shop Fox, Grizzly, Rikon and others
- Decrease health risk: helps to prevent respiratory illness and other common health risk associated with airborne particles and dirty work areas
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov