Introducing the Exclusive Aluminum Workbench Dogs 3/4 in. (19mm) by POWERTEC. Each premium peg clamp provides a tight, firm, non-sliding hold of your stock onto your workbench to allow for the utmost in precise, effective, and safe benchtop operations. A solid workpiece grip ensures you the optimal control to accomplish your best, most inspired work, quickly and with ease – and it enhances user safety for a great user experience. They fit perfectly into any 3/4 dog hole to facilitate optimal use on a wide variety or workbenches and worktables. Spring Loaded Dependability and Multi Features: A lateral tension spring delivers a quick and snug installation into your workbench for hassle-free utility. Designed with a slight 2° angled face that’s scored with a crosshatched pattern, this efficient bench cookie optimizes the hold down clamp action on your stock. And because this bench stop is rotatable, it can easily and securely fasten a wide variety of stock shapes and sizes, both standard and irregular. Lightweight Durability and Versatile Use: A high-quality aluminum construction means that these superior workbench dogs are durable and hardworking, yet light for easy maneuverability. Our workbench dogs can be efficiently used with bench vises for versatility. Last, but not least, their generous 2-3/8 in. L allows for the easy accommodation to a wide array of benchtop thicknesses.
- Fits perfectly: these versatile bench stops fit snug and tight into 3/4 19mm benchtop dog holes
- Function: these exceptional bench dog cookies provide a secure and dependable hold on your workpiece – great for quick clamp projects – streamlines your woodwork – handy use with a vise jaw
- Optimal use: high utility bench dogs allow for maximum control, leverage, stock access and worker safety – smooth, easy install and uninstall for a streamlined workflow – so easy to use – great for quick clamp projects – works great in small benches and more- simply press to insert
- Features: lateral spring wire mechanism and crosshatched face profile insures solid, dependable clampdown on your stock to keep stock optimally stabalized – its 2-3/8 in. (60.4mm) length allows for a wide variety of stock thicknesses
- High quality build: the premium bench dog tools are precision-machined of aluminum for optimal fit, finish and functionality
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov