Introducing the 24 in. Universal T-Track and Intersection Kit by POWERTEC. Part of POWERTEC universal t-track system, this all-purpose collection of t-track accessories was designed to help provide you with a limitless amount worktable configurations, while optimizing your jigs, fixtures and workbenches. Universal T-Track Features:- Possesses a unique double-cut profile with an inside groove that accepts standard 1/4 in. hex bolts, 1/4 in. T bolts and 5/16 in. T bolts. They are easy to use and can either be embedded in a workstation board itself, or simply attached onto the tabletop. Each track is equipped with pre-drilled mounting holes for simple installation (screws included). It’s ideal for anyone building or tailoring machine tables, jigs and fixtures. Intersection Kit:- Allows you to install multiple t-track configurations and optimize your t-track jigs and fixtures. Once assembled, this handy kit forms 2 perpendicular tracks (intersection), giving you the ability to slide your jigs and fixtures in almost any direction. Each track (3/4 in. W) features a 90° angle on 1 end that accurately fits with its matching components to form a perfect intersection. All-In-One:- This multi-function combo gives you everything you need to move around and configure your t-track components, such as clamps, hold-downs, stops and more, in almost every direction to suit your project requirements.
- Includes: two 24 in. universal t-tracks 1 t-track intersection kit and wood screws
- Universal T-tracks: feature a double-cut design with a smooth and straight profile, delivering optimal hardware versatility – comes with pre-drilled mounting holes for easy installation
- Intersection kit: allows you to install your t-track assembly in an assortment of practical configurations, sliding your jigs and fixtures in a variety of directions
- Versatile design: universal t track designed to accommodate 5/16 in. and 1/4 in. t-bolts, and 1/4 in. hex bolts
- Premium build: T-tracks and intersection components are constructed out of anodized aluminum, providing you with long-term durability, anti-corrosion and wear resistance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov