Introducing the Deluxe Table Saw Push Block by POWERTEC. This woodworking push block was designed to work seamlessly with your table saw set up, allowing you to keep a steady and secure downward pressure on your workpiece without the bounce or chatter as it crosses the cutters blades. This must-have tool flaunts an ergonomic, dual-handed design that puts the control in your hands while permitting optimal pressure and maneuverability. DELUXE DESIGN: Unlike some push sticks and blocks on the market, this deluxe version is not meant for a one-and-done application. We’ve designed this push block with a high-grade durable foam plastic frame, perfect for everyday wear and tear. It’s foam rubber pad will deliver smooth and dependable gripping action on your wood material. COMMONLY USED APPLICATIONS: Push Block for Table Saw / Push Block for Router Table / Push Block for Jointer. ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS: Dimensions: 2-3/4 in. x 15-7/8 in. x 5-1/2 in. H (push handle), Frame: Foam Plastic, Pad: Foam Rubber.
- Includes: 1 dual handle push block 2-3/4 in. W x 15-7/8 in. L x 5-1/2 in. push handle
- Function: woodworking tool that provides added hand safety while guiding wood for sawing and cutting – allowing you to maintain a firm and steady downward pressure of the workpiece, without the bounce or chatter as it crosses the cutters blades
- Applications: works seamlessly as one of the most effective table saw accessories on the market, but also performs exceptionally well with jointer and router table applications
- Ergonomic design: dual end push handles that feature a super comfortable grip, while allowing you to achieve optimal pushing force and steady control as you push through the blade
- Quality: the push block body is made with high grade foam plastic for durability and the push pad is crafted out of premium foam rubber for dependable gripping action
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov