Introducing the Protective Guide Rail Bag by POWERTEC. This large black guide rail bag is designed to provide you with a premium looking carrying bag for your guide rails, tracks and other accessories. Universal Design: Possessing a 60 in. exterior, it was specifically designed to accommodate two 55 in. POWERTEC guide rails. However, it is perfectly suitable for other 55 and 59 in. guide rail tracks, including brands such as Festool, Makita, DeWalt and others. Double the Protection: Unlike other guide rail bags with single layer protection, our bag flaunts dual-sided padded layered protection along with adjustable hook and lop straps to secure your guide rails. This helps eliminate interior scratches or damage from the outside. Seasonal Protection: It is made with tear resistant and water repelling material that will come in handy all year around and both in and on your way to the jobsite. Additional Storage: Although primarily used to tote/ transport a set of guide track rails, this bag is equipped with a reinforced pocket for extra storage space.
- Includes: 1 protective guide rail bag : 60 in. L x 9 in. W black
- Function: delivers a safe and maximal protection solution to securing your POWERTEC guide rails/ tracks/ clamps/ connectors for work shop storage or while traveling to a jobsite
- Environmental safeguard: constructed out of anti-tear, water resistant and weatherproof material for every season and all occasions
- Double protection: flaunts dual-sided padded protection for a set of rails, along with individual straps to hold and secure each rail
- Premium features: this track saw guide rail bag is super durable, comes equipped with a high quality zipper, heavy-duty shoulder strap, ergonomic handle and pockets for additional storage