Introducing the Bi-Metal 10/14 TPI Bandsaw Blade by POWERTEC. This premium bandsaw cutting blade was specifically designed to tackle soft/non-ferrous metals and some nickle based alloys. It’s equipped with a dual tooth profile 10/14 tpi, making it strong enough to handle small diameter tubes and solid bars, yet versatile enough to handle some hard plastics and most wood based projects. The blades teeth were constructed with high speed cobalt steel (M42) and possess an alloy steel backing strip for fatigue resistance. Ultimately, this blade offers high precision accuracy with long-term durability. Features Compatible with any bandsaw using 93 in. x 3/4 in. blades. Raker set blades help clear chips for reduced clogging and optimal workflow, while producing a smoother finish. Professionally engineered welding point for optimal cutting performance. Possesses a varied tooth profile of 10/14TPI – perfect for metal shaped items or tubes with a small diameter profile. A rightward tooth direction, but can be twisted from the inside to provide leftward direction.
- Includes: one 93 in. bi-metal bandsaw blade for metal cutting
- Function: a premium band saw blade ideal for cutting soft metal, mild steel, aluminum, copper, lead, zinc and other nonferrous metals
- Features: 10/14 teeth per inch (tpi) raker set arrangement and dual tooth profile with the larger teeth distanced at 2.54 mm per point and the smaller teeth distanced at 1.8 mm per tooth point
- Specs: made with a bi-metal steel construction with high performance joint welding and high speed M42 cobalt steel – 93 in. L, 3/4 in. W (bandsaw blade 93 in. x 3/4 in.) with 0.025 thickness
- COMPATIBLE: for use with band saws that take 93 x ¾ in blades
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov