Introducing the Bi-Metal Bandsaw Blade by POWERTEC. This premium bandsaw cutting blade was specifically designed to tackle soft/non-ferrous metals and nickle based alloys. However, it’s also sharp and diverse enough to handle some hard plastics and most wood based projects. The blades teeth were constructed with a triple-tempered high speed cobalt steel (M42) and possess an alloy steel backing strip for fatigue resistance. Ultimately, this blade offers high precision accuracy with long-term durability. Features Good for cuts in solid, structural and tubular shapes. Compatible with any bandsaw using 82 x 1/2 in. blades. Raker set helps clear chips for reduced clogging and optimal workflow and a smoother finish. Professionally engineered welding point for optimal cutting performance. Possesses a fixed teeth profile of 14TPI – perfect for metal shaped items or tubes with a small diameter profile. PERFECT FIT 12 in. Delta 28-140, 28-190 16 in. Delta 28-560 Jet JWBS 120S.
- Includes: (1) bi-metal band saw blade
- Function: a premium bandsaw blade designed specifically for cutting non-ferrous metal (also known as soft metal), including aluminum, copper, lead, zinc and tin
- Cut type: 14 TPI (teeth per inch) raker set teeth arrangement, all teeth arranged evenly for better cutting performance
- Specs: made out of triple-tempered high speed M42 cobalt steel – 82 in. L, 1/2 in. W (82 in. x 1/2 in. bandsaw blade) with 0.025 thickness
- Compatible: with all bandsaws using 82 x 1/2 in. blades
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov