Introducing the replacement Bandsaw Blades by POWERTEC. This high performance blade is designed to provide a reliable cutting action and deliver guaranteed welds on wood, plastics and non-ferrous metals. Made from high carbon steel, these 56-7/8 in. x 1/4 in. bandsaw blades are heat resistant and offer a premium precision cutting user experience. Every weld is guaranteed for proper tooth spacing, matched set and exact finishing. The bandsaw blade metal teeth feature an optimal geometric design and have been hardened to RC 64-66.POWERTEC band saw blades stay sharp with a long life and consistent performance. Our blades are built to wear evenly and deliver straight cuts at extreme speeds. PERFECT FIT: 10 in. Craftsman V.S. 24453 and Single Speed 24460 Shopcraft and Duracraft VS312 and BBS412.
- Includes: 56-7/8 in. bandsaw blade (1-piece) – suitable for most 56-7/8 in. L, 1/4 in. W, bandsaw blades
- Quality: the band saw blade is made from premium, high grade carbon steel with heat resistance and guaranteed weld
- Design: this precision cutting tool is constructed with an optimal geometric tooth arrangement that provides seamless cutting results at high performance speeds
- Application: flexible carbon hard edge blade works perfectly with hard and soft woods, plastic and plus non-ferrous metals
- Teeth spece: 6 TPI (6 teeth per inch)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov