POWERTEC USA High Speed Steel (HSS) Knives are more than the simple planer knives for replacement. The manufacturing process started with premium European HSS material, followed by strictly professional machining and quality control that ensure extreme sharpness, precision, balancing, and tight tolerance in every piece of POWERTEC HSS Knife product. The final Heat Treatment enhances the hardness and durability. POWERTEC’s goal is to maximize the cutting performance every thicknesser could possibly achieve. With the best quality, POWERTEC Planer Blades cut the wood efficiently and consistently and leave a smooth and flat surface on the woodworking workpieces, no matter softwood or hardwood. No matter pursuit for the true flatness or production efficiency, our HSS Blades are always at your service. Our tedious honing work ensures the cutting edge being ultra sharp and straight. The industrial-grade consistent cutting performance leaves only the finest planning result on the surface of the stocks. The POWERTEC planer blades are precisely machined to form the mounting holes and locator notches. Every blade has to go through strict quality control to make sure they will be accurately aligned and installed on the cutter head. The cutting edges are at both sides of the blade. When 1 edge went dull, simply by turning the blade 180° and re-installing it, you have fresh sharp cutting edge.
- Includes: 6 premium replacement 13 in. planer blades 13-3/8 in. x 15/32 in. x 1/16 in.
- Features: reversible steel blades with sharp precision dual cutting edges
- Function: new, high quality replacement blades that can serve as an extra set of planer knives for your 13 in. thickness planers and woodworking power tools
- Quality build: premium High Speed Steel (HSS) cutting tools designed for durability and optimal cutting
- Thickness planer blade is made from the premium M2 high-speed steel imported from the Europe
- Exclusive tampering and heat treatments of POWERTEC USA empower the blades to retain the sharpness of the cutting edge over a long time use and countless cuts
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov