Introducing the 12-1/2” DeWalt Planer Blades (4 Knives) by POWERTEC. These 12-1/2 in. heat treated replacement planer knives are made to exceed the OEM product. The innovative manufacturing process begins with the usage of M2 laminated high speed steel (HSS). It’s high grade construction provides it with a hardness that is temperature resistant, while offering high wear resistance and anti-corrosive properties. Strict professional machining and quality control ensure superior sharpness, long lasting durability and precision cutting. SPECIFICATIONS: Material: Premium M2 Laminated High Speed Steel (HSS) from Europe, Size: 12-5/8″ x 1-1/16″ x 1/8″, Cutting Edges: 1, Blades Per Set: 4, Package: POWERTEC Reusable / Storage Case Packaging PRODUCT COMPATIBILITY: These replacement blades were made exclusively for the DeWalt DW733 12-1/2-Inch Planer.
- Includes: 4-premium replacement 12.5 in. planer blades for DEWALT 12-5/8 in. x 1-1/16 in. x 1/8 in.
- Compatibility: for use with the DW733 thickness planer
- Features: Sharp precision cutting edge and machined locator holes for proper alignment
- Function: new, high quality blades that can serve as an extra set of planer knives for your 12.5 in. planer woodworking power tools
- Quality build: premium M2 laminated high speed steel (HSS) cutting tools designed for fast, smooth planning with long term durability
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov