Introducing the 1 in. x 30 in. Grit Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belt Set by POWERTEC. This premium assortment-pack of 24 was designed to provide you with a cost effective set of Long-lasting and high performance sanding belts in a range of grits. From 60-grits to 400-grits, this comprehensive collection of popular grit sizes allows you to sand through all the stages of your project, from coarse to fine polishing – a knife maker’s essential. Made with open coat Aluminum Oxide (A/O) grain, they act as a multi-purpose tool best used for wood sanding, shaping, stripping and giving a smooth finish to many of your woodworking applications. Additionally, these belts work exceptionally well with lite and non-ferrous metals, blending welds, fiberglass, plastic, and rubber. Each belt flaunts an X-weight clothed backing, and possesses a strong resin on resin bond with well crafted seams for Long-lasting results. Whether you’re a professional or DIY kind of guy, these Heavy-duty sanding belts are compatible with many of your go-to sanders that use 1 x 30 sanding belts – including: Wen, Jet, Rikon, Grizzly, Shop Fox, Harbor Freight, Craftsman and More. Specifications: Abrasive Belt Size: 1 in. x 30 in. Grit Size: 4 Each of 60/80/120/150/240/400, Material: Premium Open Coat Aluminum Oxide (A/O) Grain, Backing: Strong X Weight Cloth Backing, Joint: Strong Butt Joint Construction, Package: 24-pack.
- Usage: works with an assortment of belt sanding machines and applications – providing a heavy-duty stripping and sanding tool for wood, aluminum, fiberglass, rubber, plastic and non-ferrous metals
- Premium grade: made with our superior X-weight clothed backing, an open coat aluminum oxide grain, and an impressive resin on resin bond that ensures long-lasting performance
- Craftsmanship: these 1 in. x 30 in. sanding belts feature a heat and moisture resistant material, and were designed with expertly crafted seams that won’t break under pressure
- Gritty: available in a wide range of uniformed grit – 4 each of 60/80/120/150/240/400-grit
- Grit selection guide: 40-grit to 60-grit: heavy sanding and stripping, 80-grit to 180-grit: removing tiny imperfections, 240-grit to 400-grit: delivering a super fine smooth finishes, technologies, and product development to the industry
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov