Introducing the 3 in. x 18 in. Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belt Set in 6 Popularly Used Grits by POWERTEC. This premium assortment pack of 18 was designed to provide you with a cost effective set of long-lasting and high performance sanding belts in a range of grits. From 60-grit to 400-grit, this comprehensive selection of popular grit sizes allows you to sand through all the stages of your project, from coarse to fine polishing. Made with open coat Aluminum Oxide (A/O) grain, they act as a multi-purpose tool best used for wood sanding, shaping, stripping and giving a smooth finish to many of your woodworking applications. Additionally, these belts work exceptionally well with lite and non-ferrous metals, blending welds, fiberglass, plastic and rubber. Each belt flaunts an X-weight clothed backing and possesses a strong resin on resin bond with well crafted seams for long-lasting results. Whether you’re a professional or DIY kind of guy, these heavy-duty sanding belts are compatible with many of your go-to sanders, including: Craftsman, Makita, Skil, Wen, Ridgid, Porter-Cable, Black+Decker, Bosch, Triton, Hitachi, Metabo and more.
- Usage: works with an assortment of belt sanding machines and applications – providing a heavy-duty stripping and sanding tool for wood, aluminum, fiberglass, rubber, plastic and non-ferrous metals
- Premium grade: made with our superior X-weight clothed backing, an open coat aluminum oxide grain and an impressive resin on resin bond that ensures long-lasting performance
- Craftsmanship: these 3 in. x 18 in. sanding belts feature a heat and moisture resistant material and were designed with expertly crafted seams that won’t break under pressure
- Gritty: available in a wide range of uniformed-grit – 3 each of 60-grit/80-grit/120-grit/150-grit/240-grit/400-grit
- Specification: abrasive belt size: 3 in. x 18 in., grit size: 3 each of 60-grit/80-grit/120-grit/150-grit/240-grit/400-grit, material: premium open coat aluminum oxide (A-grit/O) grain, backing: strong X weight cloth backing, joint: strong butt joint construction, package: 18-pieces
- Grit selection guide: 40-grit to 60-grit: heavy sanding and stripping, 80-grit to 180-grit: removing tiny imperfections, 240-grit to 400-grit: delivering a super fine smooth finish
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov