Loaded with features, the 31A from Powermatic can tackle the most demanding tasks. Full cast iron construction is great for heavy woodworking. The Integral Dual Dust Port keeps both belt and disc portions clean, extending abrasive life. The articulating table mounted on the 6 in. x 48 in. belt sander head can be used vertically, horizontally or angled to accommodate diverse jobs. The belt head has an indexing pin with stops at 0°, 45° and 90° and the head lock allows use at any angle in-between. Removing the top guard allows contour sanding and the cast iron tables with miter gauge slots and positive stops make set-up fast, accurate and simple for any angle.
- Multi-position belt head locks at any angle from 0° to 90° includes indexing pin for 0°, 45° and 90° stops
- Belt and disc tables are precision ground cast iron with miter slots
- Belt table tilts down to 45 and can be set for beveled and mitered angle sanding
- Full cast iron platen with solid crowned aluminum drums for smooth sanding belt movement and support
- 12 in. disc is balanced for flat, even coverage
- 460-Volt operation requires an additional 460V magnetic switch, part 31A-MSA-2
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.