The 719T Tilt Table Mortiser features heavy-duty cast iron construction and a powerful 1 HP motor for the most demanding jobs. The head is mounted using adjustable gibs to assure years of trouble-free service. The heavy rack and pinion gear system utilizes a spring-loaded 6 position adjustable handle for movement. A handy depth stop gives a uniform depth of mortise. A large 20-1/4 in. x 7 in. table gives plenty of work support and will adjust to any angle between 0 and 35. The table can also move left to right and forward and back on dovetail ways with the large hand wheel controls. Adjustable linear stops and flip down stop allow for precision repeatability. The quick adjust clamp provides plenty of work-holding force and will swivel to accommodate angled work pieces. The heavy enclosed steel cabinet provides plenty of storage inside for chisels and accessories.
- Sturdy cast iron construction with precision-machined column and table
- Quick position table mounted swiveling vise clamp accommodates angled work pieces
- Feed lever features size positions allowing for quick adjustments
- Table and fence tilt from 0° to 35° for angled mortises
- Gas cylinder controlled rack and pinion system for smooth head raising and lowering
- Hinged chuck door allows easy access for quick bit changes
- Quick adjust depth stop for uniform mortise
- Provided 5/8 in., 3/4 in. and 1-1/8 in. bushings allow multiple chisel shank sizes
- Hand wheels control smooth linear and cross table motions
- Adjustable work stop for repeat cuts
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tiffany Torp (verified owner) –
What a great tool. It makes perfect mortises. The function to move the bench with the work piece in place is fantastic. Where have you been all my life 🙂 I built my own mobile base for this item.
Donnie Graham (verified owner) –
I bought this machine a year ago and I’m constantly impressed by the quality!!
Judy Hoppe (verified owner) –
I bought this awhile ago and am very happy it’s it. I’ve never had a problem with it or anything. It has way more options than I expected.