Evolution represents a process that is never fully complete. For a woodworker, inspirations evolve as life experiences shape our creativity. Skills evolve as we share tips and techniques with friends and mentors. And our workshops evolve as we refine our skills. At Powermatic, we’re proud to introduce the latest example of our own evolution, the PM1000 cabinet table saw. As with every product Powermatic builds, the PM1000 redefines the limits of design, innovation and durability.
- Cabinet saw that only requires 115-Volt power
- Blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection
- Conveniently located hands free power switch
- Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximizing safety
- Sturdy miter gauge pivots 60° to either side, allowing easy adjustment for a full range of cuts
- Exclusive Accu-Fence provides rigidity and precision
- Poly-V belt drive system reduces vibration and maximizes efficiency
- Ergonomically designed 7 hand wheels provide momentum making blade height and bevel adjustments easy
- Arbor lock allows for 1-handed blade changes with minimal tools
- Cast iron work surface features a beveled edge
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Levi Marquardt (verified owner) –
You guys are the high price leader today. This saw is $2399.99 at Woodcraft. What gives?
Jo Champlin (verified owner) –
Great saw! It takes some time to set up, but once assembled work perfectly and is extremely accurate.
Loraine DuBuque (verified owner) –
arrived on time- no damage- driver helped put it in garage- assembly and set up took about 6 hours.had to shim one of the wings to get it coplanar. saw blade to table was spot on as received. Greatup grade to my craftsman contractors saw. I love it
Ila Purdy (verified owner) –
Great saw I’ve been wanting this saw forever
Creola Corkery (verified owner) –
Absolutely a great saw backed by a staple in the industry. The table is built incredibly strong and has the stability I was looking for in moving up from a contractor style table saw. If you are questioning the additional extension table or not, my suggestion is to skip if you do not have the space. It is not a necessity, however, I have ample space and being able to cross-cut a 40″ piece is super simple and time efficient. The quietness of this saw as compared to my Rigid contractor saw is incredible. I use it in my garage and doesn’t really require hearing protection (I still wear however).