The Porter-Cable PIN138 pin nailer uses 23 Gal. headless and slight head pin nails from 5/8 in. to 1-3/8 in. length. It has a long life, maintenance free motor to keep from staining the work surface. It has consistent power and penetration to sink 1-3/8 in. nail sub-flush into Oak. It has a rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work surfaces. It also incorporates a dry-fire lock-out that alerts user to re-load nails and eliminates empty nail holes. It has a narrow nose design with a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage space. The tool automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths for easier loading and less problems with pins out of spec. It has a convenient side-load magazine that holds 130 micro pin nails and a reversible belt clip to keep tool close to user. It also has an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort. Includes: nailer, 2000 pin nails of 3/4 in., 1/4 in. plug with cap, wrench and carrying case.
- Designed to minimize internal friction and extend service life
- Virtually maintenance free, requires no oil to be added
- Ideal for materials that could split using larger tools
- Uses 5/8 in. – 1-3/8 in. 23-Gauge fasteners
- Installation of mini blinds or other window coverings
- Mounting of decorative shelving
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov