If you are looking for the highest quality popcorn machine in the market, you will find it in the Professional Series. The Professional Series 12 oz. popcorn machine operates on a 20 Amp 120-Volt circuit. This machine is ideal to use in schools or any environment that needs lots of popcorn. This popper will produce 221 oz. servings per hour. This full-feature popcorn machine uses a gas spring assisted kettle for easy unloading, four-switch operation, kettle “ready” lights and a Hard-coat anodized aluminum kettle for superior performance and ease of cleaning. The heated warming deck will keep popcorn warm and fresh for long periods of time. Paragon’s American-made Professional Series popcorn machines are unparalleled in quality and workmanship and are comparable to commercial popcorn machines you find at the movie theaters. One-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. 12 oz. – Pops 221 one ounce servings per hour. A high-volume machine ideal for larger venues including: convention centers, arenas and amusement parks.
- High-output, hard-coat anodized aluminum popcorn machine kettle the two most important factors in a popcorn machine kettle are performance and ease in cleaning, all of our popcorn machine makers feature a high-output, hard-coat anodized aluminum kettle, our popcorn machine kettles are made of aluminum because it has the highest heat transfer rate of any approved cooking material, for optimum performance, these high-output popcorn machine kettles are then hard-coat anodized to provide a nonstick surface for easy cleaning
- Side-hinged popcorn machine kettle side-hinged popcorn kettles provide easy access to the inside of the popcorn machine kettle, thereby allowing for simple and convenient routine cleaning, this routine procedure prevents the difficult-to-clean “baked on carbon” that is prevalent in oil-based cooking appliances, with ordinary popcorn machine poppers, time-consuming and difficult disassembly of the kettle is required for cleaning
- Stainless steel food zone and tempered glass panels the bottom tray, drop door, and old-maid drawer of the popcorn machine popper are constructed of stainless steel and are removable for easy cleaning, in the dishwasher or in the sink with any mild detergent, the side and back panels are made of tempered glass for safety and ease in cleaning with standard household glass cleaners
- Built-in warming deck the popcorn machine popper incorporates a 50-Watt heating element underneath the bottom tray, since heat rises, bottom heating is preferable over heat lamps that only heat the top layer of popcorn, this bottom heating element provides the optimum amount of heat to keep your popped corn continually warmed to the ideal serving temperature, depending on the humidity level, popped corn can stay fresh all day if kept at the proper temperature
- Old maid drawer conveniently built into the base of the popcorn machine is a stainless steel drawer to collect the unpopped kernels (commonly called “old maids”), the small holes in the bottom tray are just the right size to allow the old maids to fall through while keeping the fully popped corn in the serving cabinet, the drawer is easily removed for emptying and cleaning
- Presentation lamp the inside of the popcorn machine cabinet is illuminated by a 50-Watt R20 lamp, this miniature flood lamp is ideal for highlighting the popped corn for added impulse sales, the lamp also provides light for added safety and convenience for the popcorn machine’s operator