Olson Coping Saw with Unique Blade Tensioning End Screw is a sturdy, professional saw that allows standard pin end coping saw blades to be tensioned at both ends (using the handle and thumb screw) for more precise cutting of intricate and irregular shapes with complete control. Blades can be turned 360° to saw in any direction push or pull stroke. Depth of cut is 5 in. Hardwood handle. Equipped with Olsons 15 TPI blade.
- Blade adjusts 360° for unlimited cutting angles
- 15 TPI high quality blade
- 5 in. D of cut
- Hard wood durable handle
- Compatible with all pinned end coping saw blades
- Professional quality for years of trouble free use
- Blade tension can be controlled on both ends of the blade