Wreaths have become year-round decorations, and with good reason: they’re simply beautiful. And we’ve got a beauty right here with this large (24 in.) Plum Blossom wreath. Twisting round and round, the stems give a solid backdrop to the delicate plum blooms that spring forth. We’ve found ourselves staring at this for quite some time – it’s that pretty. Perfect for your holiday décor (any holiday!), and also makes a thoughtful (and interesting) gift. About Nearly Natural Inc. – For over 75 years, Nearly Natural Inc. has been providing conscientious consumers with beautiful alternatives to natural decorations. Employing and advised by naturalists who understand the live plant world, Nearly Natural is able to recreate the most realistic-looking decorative items for homes, offices, and businesses. Driven by a true commitment to customer service, attention to detail, and natural philosophy, Nearly Natural strives to bring customers the most beautiful, unique, and striking faux plants and floral on the market.
- Twisting round and round, the stems give a solid backdrop to the delicate plum blooms that spring forth
- 24 in. in diameter
- Beautiful twisting stems
- Delicate blooms
- Stays fresh year round
- Makes a great gift
- Wreath center hole diameter: 18 in.
- Recommended for indoor use or a covered, protected outdoor location
- Artificial wreaths are manufactured using synthetic materials and are well designed and constructed to be life-like in appearance
- No maintenance needed for this artificial wreath; wipe clean with a soft dry cloth
- Item may need to be re-shaped when removed from box; this wreath can easily bend for reshaping purposes. Please separate and fluff the branches to achieve desired fullness
- Wreath measures 24 in. when the leaves/branches are fully extended
- Measurements are from the bottom of the plant to the furthest extended flower or leaf on the arrangement; width dimensions are also calculated from each furthest outstretched dimension
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov