The Milwaukee 750 MCM Copper 6T U Style Die is the Most Accurate Way to Crimp, producing cULus classified crimps according to the UL 486A-B classification standards for #8 – 750 MCM Copper and Dual Rated Anderson, Blackburn Burndy, Ilsco, Panduit, Penn-Union and Thomas and Betts Connectors. Milwaukee U Style Dies feature vivid wire size markings and industry-standard color markings. The copper crimper die also imprints wire size onto the connector after crimp completion. The crimping die is made for commercial electricians and is designed to provide users with ease of use and easy inspection. For use with the M18 Force Logic 600 MCM Crimper (2679-20) and M18 750 MCM U Style Crimping Jaw (49-16-U111).
- Milwaukee 750 MCM copper 6T U style die produces quality aluminum crimps, imprints wire size onto the connector, made from durable stainless steel
- 100% inspected for critical dimensions and serialized: ensures crimp quality
- Stainless steel finish: protects against corrosion
- Wire size marked on each die: easy identification
- Includes: 750 MCM copper 6T U style die