The Milwaukee SDS-PLUS SLEDGE 3/8 in. Mortar Knife stays sharper longer. Reinforced edges deliver maximum durability and reduced wear over the life of the chisel. This mortar knife is optimized with a 3/8 in. profile for horizontal and vertical mortar joints, ideal for removing mortar between bricks. The precision-forged tip helps preserve decorative stone and brickwork and a dust channel provides fast debris removal. Milwaukee engineered this mortar knife to maintain its shape for increased productivity with high grade forged steel for maximum durability. For use with SDS-PLUS rotary hammers.
- Optimized 3/8 in. profile for horizontal and vertical mortar joints
- Precision forged tip for preserving decorative stone and brickwork
- Dust channel provides fast debris removal
- Engineered to maintain shape for increased productivity
- For use with SDS-PLUS rotary hammers
- High grade forged steel for maximum durability
- German made