The Milwaukee 8 in. 58T Aluminum Cutting Metal Circular Saw Blades are specifically designed to exceed contractor’s expectations for blade life, cut quality and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. The metal cutting circular saw blades have hand-tensioned hardened alloy steel bodies. This extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. The blades have Carbide-Tipped Teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind to shear through metal delivering burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
- Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life
- Laser cut vibration dampening slots to minimize heat, sound and noise
- Ideal for dry metal cutting
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
- Designed to provide clean cutting and a burr-free finish