The Milwaukee 7-1/4 in. 70T Thin Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blades are specifically designed to exceed contractor’s expectations for blade life, cut quality and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. The metal cutting circular saw blades feature hand-tensioned hardened alloy steel bodies. This extends the user’s blade life and delivers them the highest quality cuts available. The blades feature Carbide-Tipped Teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind enabling users to shear through metal delivering you burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
- Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life
- Laser cut vibration dampening slots to minimize heat, sound and noise
- Ideal for dry metal cutting
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
- Designed to provide clean cutting and a burr-free finish