The Milwaukee 15 in. Pry Bar is designed to withstand the toughest of jobsite conditions while remaining sharp enough to access tight spaces. This pry bar features a SHOCKSHIELD grip to minimize vibration when struck by a hammer for more comfort. Precision beveled claws allow users to pry, pull or scrape in tight spaces. These claws are induction hardened for added strength to ensure long-lasting sharpness over the life of the pry bar. The high leverage head of the pry bar is designed for maximum prying power.
- SHOCKSHIELD vibration-reducing grip
- Claws stay sharp for better access to tight spaces
- Easier prying with high leverage Shepard’s hook head shape
- Forged from steel for heavy-duty use
- Optimized beveled slots for pulling nails
- Wear-resistant SHOCKSHIELD grip