The Milwaukee 3-Piece Pliers Kit provides solutions for a wide range of cutting and fastening application. The 10 in. REAM and PUNCH Straight Jaw pliers incorporate exposed metal handles (patent pending) and a precision pliers head for reaming pipe and punching electrical knock outs. The 8 in. Long Nose Pliers feature a 2 in. gripping nose for pulling wire and material through rough-in holes and other tight spaces, as well as an integrated fish tape puller. The 7 in. Diagonal Cutting Pliers feature Iron Carbide Edge hardened cutting edges for up to 2X more cuts and a tapered nose with flush cutting blades, which cut all the way to the tip. Milwaukee pliers feature over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life. The Milwaukee 9 in. High Leverage Lineman’s Pliers feature hardened cutting edges and an integrated reaming head, allowing users to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe. The lineman pliers also have an on-board crimper and a fish tape puller, giving users added functionality when working with insulated and non-insulated terminals. The pliers have Milwaukee comfort handle grips and will not peel or dig into the users hands during extended use.
- Forged design for added strength
- Rust resistant
- Reaming head design up to 1 in. or 2 in.
- Fish tape puller on-board (needle nose and lineman’s pliers)
- Iron carbide cutting edge for more cuts over the life of the pliers (8 in. diagonal pliers)
- Exposed metal handles for punching (straight jaw pliers)
- Includes: (1) 10 in. REAM and PUNCH straight jaw pliers, one 8 in. long nose pliers, one 7 in. diagonal cutting pliers, one 48-22-6100 9 in. high leverage Lineman’s pliers with crimper
- 48-22-6100: crimper on-board for INS and NON-INS terminals