The Milwaukee 6 in. and 10 in. Ream and Punch Straight Jaw Pliers incorporate exposed metal handles (patent pending) and a precision ground pliers head for reaming pipe and punching electrical knock outs. The pliers teeth are hardened for secure grip over the life of the tool. Milwaukee pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life. The Milwaukee 8 and 10 in. Hex-Jaw Pliers feature an aggressive V-Jaw geometry giving users the best fit and strongest hold on hexagonal bolts. An all-metal quick adjust mechanism allows users to achieve precise fits on hex bolts. Milwaukee hex jaw pliers incorporate exposed metal handles for reaming pipe and punching as well as comfort grips, which will not peel or dig into the user’s hands during extended use on the jobsite. The slim-design head gives users great access in tight applications such as electrical boxes.
- Reaming handles and head up to 1-1/2 in.
- Exposed metal handles for punching
- Comfort grips will not peel or dig into hands during extended use
- Jaw capacity up to 1 in. pipe and up to 2 in. pipe
- Rust resistant
- Forged strength design
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Includes: (1) 48-22-6208 8 in. V-jaw pliers, (1) 48-22-6210 10 in. V-jaw pliers, (1) 6 in. straight-jaw pliers, (1) 10 in. straight-jaw pliers
- Hex jaw design for best fit on hex bolts