The Milwaukee Billet Torpedo level features 4 amplified rare earth magnets for over 2X the holding power of leading competitors. The 2 in. long dual pitch vial is the largest on the market and ensures that the user can make fast and accurate readings of 1/8 in. and 1/4 in. per foot in any position. The optimized top and back side pipe grooves make this the optimal tool for working with both small and large diameter pipes. The 48-22-5107 Milwaukee billet level also offers a weld clearance and laser etched ruled edge. 25 ft. Compact Tape Measures deliver up to 12 ft. of reach. These tapes are equipped with wear resistant nylon blade protection and an Impact-resistant 5-point reinforced frame to withstand the jobsite. An integrated Stamped steel belt clip enables users to easily carry the tape measure with them around the jobsite. The tape blade also features a Fractional scale
- 4 amplified rare earth magnets for over 2X magnetic holding power on pipe and other metal materials
- Industries largest 2 in. dual pitch vial allows for quickly setting and identifying pitch in 1/8 in. and 1/4 in./ft.
- Laser etched ruled edge allows for quick accurate measurements
- Weld clearance gap allows leveling between weld lines
- Billet aluminum frame to hold up to harsh jobsite conditions
- Compact design for working in tight spaces
- Includes: 25 ft. compact tape measure and 7 in. billet torpedo level