The Milwaukee 5/32 in. SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bit 25-Pack uses sharpened carbide to deliver up to 5X longer life in concrete and up to 2X faster drilling into masonry materials. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these bits deliver faster starts and less walking in concrete, brick and block. The carbide-tipped masonry drill bits’ wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. Equipped with a 1/4 in. Hex Shank, Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bits are the ideal solution for drilling in masonry materials with both impacts and hammer drills/drivers.
- Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick and block
- Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
- Wide flute design removes dust faster reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge
- Ideal for concrete, brick and block
- 1/4 in. hex shank for added tool versatility
- Available in sizes up to 1/2 in.