Milwaukee 3/16 in. SHOCKWAVE Carbide Multi-Material Drill Bits are the most versatile bits, designed to tackle a variety of materials, including brick, block, concrete, steel, aluminum, ceramic tile, backerboard, wood, PVC and drywall. The aggressive multi-grind carbide tip delivers up to 10X longer life in stacked materials and up to 85% faster drilling speeds in metal. Equipped with a 1/4 in. hex shank, these all-purpose drill bits are compatible with impacts, drill/drivers and hammer drills. These Milwaukee general-purpose drill bits provide the ideal all-in-one solution for the widest variety of materials, tools and applications.
- Up to 10X longer life in stacked materials
- Use in hammer mode for faster drilling in masonry and concrete
- Durable carbide tip for a wide range of tough applications
- Ideal for drilling through layered materials
- Less bit changes for increased productivity
- Not recommended for porcelain tile
- Available in sizes up to 1/2 in.
- Includes: one 48-20-8884 3/16 in. SHOCKWAVE carbide multi-material drill bit