The Milwaukee 9 in. x 18 TPI The Torch metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL blade tang on the market. Grid Iron features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL blade on the market. Ice Hardened blades are cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts. TORCH with Carbide Teeth to deliver extreme blade life and unmatched versatility. This SAWZALL blade is the best solution for thick and extreme metal cutting applications. The TORCH delivers up to 50X life over standard recip saw blades.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2 times more life than our previous generation SAWZALL blades
- SAWZALL blades tough neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Grid iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- Ideal for demolition, plumbing, remodeling and general metal cutting, cuts pipe, channels, tubing, angle iron up to 4 in., nail embedded wood and steel
- Includes: 9 in. x 18 TPI the torch metal-cutting blades (25-blades) & 1 the torch with carbide teeth SAWZALL blade 9 in.