The Milwaukee 12 in. 7TPI The TORCH with NITRUS CARBIDE SAWZALL Blade for CAST IRON and other thick metals is the next generation of carbide teeth technology. This SAWZALL blade with NITRUS CARBIDE teeth cuts longer, cuts more and cuts faster than traditional carbide teeth products on the market. Milwaukee NITRUS CARBIDE technology eliminates the tradeoff between blade life and speed of cut compared to traditional carbide teeth blades. The blade delivers 3X the life of existing carbide reciprocating saw blades to continuously make the toughest cast iron removals on the job. The TORCH SAWZALL blade with NITRUS CARBIDE cuts the thickest metals like cast iron and soil pipe. The unique carbide blend outperforms standard carbide teeth blades in common thick metals.
- Carbide teeth for 50x life in thick metal
- Carbide teeth for longer life and greater versatility
- Cuts cast iron, stainless steel and high strength alloys
- Fast in cast iron
- Offered in 1-pack, 3-pack, 5-pack and select 25-pack
- Up to 70% larger gullets for easy chip ejection