The Milwaukee 6 in. 6 TPI WRECKER with Carbide Teeth SAWZALL Blade is the most versatile carbide blade on the market. These multi-material SAWZALL blades offer up to 50X more life verses bi-metal reciprocating saw blades available today. The Milwaukee WRECKER blade offers a 6 TPI design, which allows for cutting into a wide variety of materials from clean wood to cast iron for quick demolition and remodeling work. The Fang Tip Design allows for faster plunge cuts into wood materials. Milwaukee Carbide Teeth products allow users to cut longer, cut more and cut faster than other carbide-teeth blades on the market.
- Ability to cut clean wood to thick metals
- Large gullets for easier debris removal
- 1 in. tall body to withstand aggressive material demolition and remodeling
- Offered in 1PKs, 3PKs and 5PKs
- 1/2 in. universal tang
- Optimized carbide teeth designed to encounter materials in demolition and remodeling applications