The Milwaukee 6 in. 3 TPI The AX with Carbide Teeth for Pruning & Clean Wood SAWZALL Blade is designed for the fastest above and below ground pruning and clean wood cutting applications. This SAWZALL pruning blade offers up to 50X more life verses carbon steel reciprocating saw blades available today. The Milwaukee AX blade for pruning and clean wood cutting offers a 3 TPI design, which allows for the fastest cutting in clean wood and a low profile blade geometry for root removals. The optimized carbide teeth withstand abrasives like rock, sand and dirt as users remove roots for trenches or stumps for tree removals. Milwaukee carbide teeth products allow users to cut longer, cut more and cut faster than other carbide-teeth blades on the market.
- Low blade profile, designed for root removal
- 3 TPI design for fast cutting into clean wood
- Carbide teeth for up to 50X Life
- 1/2 in. universal tang
- Offered in 1-pack and 3-pack
- Large gullets to avoid debris buildup