The Milwaukee 2997-25 5 tool combo kit delivers the most advanced 18-Volt cordless drilling, fastening and cutting technology in the industry. This kit features five M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion brushless cordless tools including a in. hammer drill, in. impact driver, SAWZALL reciprocating saw, 6-1/2 in. circular saw and LED work light. M18 FUEL is fully compatible with the Milwaukee M18 18-volt cordless system, featuring over 175 plus tools. M18 FUEL features the most advanced cordless technology in the industry, a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, resulting in longer motor life, longer run time and more power. Includes A Free M18 FUEL Mid Torque 1/2 in. Impact Wrench W/Friction Ring (2861-20).
- 2804-20 hammer drill: POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 60% more power, is the most compact in its class at 6.9 in. L, and provides up to 2X faster speed under heavy load
- 2804-20 hammer drill delivers up to 1,200 in./lbs. of torque
- 2853-20 impact driver delivers up to 25% more torque with up to 2,000 in./lbs. to complete more demanding applications
- 2853-20 impact driver: most compact impact driver at 4.59 in. L providing more access in tight spaces
- 2720-20 SAWZALL: POWERSTATE brushless motor makes it the fastest cutting 18-Volt reciprocating saw in the market and provides cutting power at the same level as some corded saws
- 2730-20 6-1/2 in. circular saw: POWERSTATE brushless motor provides increased cutting speed and power through the toughest applications
- 2735-20: Milwaukee M18 cordless LED work light has more than 600 times the life of conventional incandescent bulbs and runs up to 4 times as long
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 system
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Ah battery pack: delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- Compatible with all M18 batteries and tools
- Includes: M18 FUEL 1/2 in. hammer drill (2804-20), M18 FUEL 1/4 in. hex impact driver (2853-20), M18 FUEL SAWZALL reciprocating saw (2720-20), M18 FUEL 6-1/2 in. circular saw (2730-20), M18 LED work light (2735-20), (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery, (1) M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger, (1) 6 in. 18 TPI thin-kerf blade, (1) circular saw blade, (2) belt clips, (2) bit holders, (1) contractor bag, (1) M18 FUEL mid torque 1/2 in. impact wrench w/friction ring (2861-20)
- M18 FUEL mid-torque impact wrench delivers 450 ft. lbs. of fastening torque and 600 ft./lbs. nut-busting torque, it is more powerful while also being up to 2 in. shorter and up to 1.5 lbs. lighter than many competitive impact wrenches
Geo Goyette (verified owner) –
Plenty of torque. A little heavy but well made
Wilford Mraz (verified owner) –
it is an excellent tool to use
Lindsey Terry (verified owner) –
Great mid-range tool. Great use for general farm work.
Darron Stokes (verified owner) –
Very impressed with the bigger battery, everything fit in both bags, the packaging was done well
Russel Smith (verified owner) –
Very powerful impact…we’ll made
Jovan Okuneva (verified owner) –
I bought the tool only. I’ve used it to change the blades on my John Deere 62C deck at the lowest setting and rotate the tires on my 2015 Highlander and 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 at mid setting. I have also used it to loosen a front end loader on a Ford 601 tractor. I haven’t found an application where the highest setting is needed. I’m using the 6.0 AH battery and have no problems. Its a very nice tool.
Agustin Bergstrom (verified owner) –
Very good power for its range, at very good price thanks
Devonte Kuvalis (verified owner) –
Heavy duty and powerful with a good battery. Got it for a great price.
Velva Bednar (verified owner) –
Don’t get me wrong, Milwaukee are great tools. Once I unpackaged the kit I inspected all items to ensure they all functioned and all parts were accounted for. A few days later I went to use the impact driver and realized the locking ball (that prevents the chuck from coming out) wasn’t there. I tried to exchange at the store, but they wouldn’t take it back because I didn’t have the packaging any more. Now I have to go through Milwaukee ship it back wait for the repair and then wait for them to ship it back. Home Depot is a Corporate conglomerate and I wouldn’t shop there if I didn’t have to.
Erich Barrows (verified owner) –
This is a very good tool. I bought mostly for changing summer and winter tires. I use 1 setting to snug lug nuts up – then torque by hand – and 2 or 3 removes lugs easily and fast. This and the fuel impact driver are my favs.
Adell Cormier (verified owner) –
Being a plumber for 40 years I’ve had every kid that came on the market this one seems to be built the best performs well would recommend anybody that’s serious about their job I’m getting it done fast
Bernardo Reichert (verified owner) –
Every tool is awesome and well worth the money!
Odie Hirthe (verified owner) –
Sure beats my old black and decker tools.
Kane Steuber (verified owner) –
Great tool kit .im glad I purchased it for a great price.
Brooks Senger (verified owner) –
Really good combo, work perfect the only problem I have was the sawzall shoe release lever broke easy other than that is perfect for any cain of work
Gust Kohler (verified owner) –
Super pleased with the quality and build. Massive amounts of torque!
Jovany Kohler (verified owner) –
The FUEL tools have power to spare and paired with a pack out tool box it makes for a nice organized kit.
Freddy Thompson (verified owner) –
Some time the drills lag ot stall i have to move them around to fix it problem
Alivia Sporer (verified owner) –
The Milwaukee tools preform well. The portability of the tools are very convenient.
Suzanne Buckridge (verified owner) –
Milwaukee is the best tools on the market.