The Milwaukee USB Rechargeable Low-Profile Headlamp is powered by REDLITHIUM USB and delivers 600 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output. The flood light headlamp features an ultra-thin light head that provides an unobstructed view with 125° of flood beam coverage. The rechargeable headlamp is designed with the battery pack in the rear for maximum maneuverability in tight spaces and a balanced design for all-day use. The hardhat headlamp is equipped with a sweat absorbing microfiber strap for comfort on bare heads and 4 included hard hat clips for secure connections on all hardhats. The Milwaukee headlamp has 4 light output modes: High, Medium, Low and Eco for 25 plus hours of runtime to maximize light output or extend runtime. The clip on hard hat light is IP54 rated for water and dust resistance and can withstand up to 2M drops, surviving the toughest conditions on and off the jobsite. This hard hat light performs with over 2,000 recharges and 3X faster charging via USB. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM USB Battery can be recharged in the headlamp light via Micro USB or swapped out with additional REDLITHIUM USB Batteries for virtually no downtime. The Milwaukee USB Rechargeable ROVER Pivoting Flood Light delivers best-in-class output in any direction. With 550 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition output, the light heads 210 of rotation directs high output light to any work surface.
- 125° flood beam
- 4 light output modes: flood high mode: 600 Lumens- 2-hours, medium mode: 350 Lumens- 6-hours, low mode: 125 -Lumens- 10-hours, Eco mode: 25-Lumens- 27-hours
- 1 in. ultra-thin light head for maximum field of vision and minimal obstruction
- Designed for comfortable bare head use with removable crown strap and sweat absorbing micro fiber forehead.
- Perfect for use with reversed or forward hard hats with 4 universal hard hat clips
- Internally charges REDLITHIUM USB batteries through micro-USB port
- 3X faster charge time
- Get 50% of a charge in under 30-minutes, 80% in under 1-hour and a full charge of the REDLITHIUM USB battery in 2-hours
- Comfortable for bare heads, compatible with hard hats
- IP54 rated: water and dust resistant
- LED fuel gauge allows fast checking of REDLITHIUM USB battery charge
- Limited lifetime warranty on light and 2-year warranty on REDLITHIUM USB battery
- Headlamp, rechargeable, USB, hard hat light
- Includes: one 2115 USB rechargeable low-profile headlamp, 4 universal hard hat clips, one 2114-21, 550 Lumens LED rechargeable pivoting flood light, 2 REDLITHIUM USB battery, two 2 ft. heavy-duty cable
- 2114-21: 3-light output modes: high mode: 550 Lumens 2.0-hours, medium mode: 250 Lumens 4.5-hours, low mode: 100 Lumens 11.5-hours
Wendell Muller (verified owner) –
It works better than what I expected
Emely Rowe (verified owner) –
Both lamps are super bright very durable made light weight and very functional
Aaliyah Aufderhar (verified owner) –
Really bright when you need it. It’s great
Ismael Yundt (verified owner) –
Excedes expetations sturdy, well built and brite7
Taylor Senger (verified owner) –
Small size is very handy for tight spaces
Brianne Larson (verified owner) –
Great light even at lowest brightness.
Darrick Conn (verified owner) –
Great clean light, tons of uses. I liked it so much I actually bought another one!
Geovany Prosacco (verified owner) –
Very bright. I love how it shines just tye area I need and not focusing like a spot light.
Rosina Langworth (verified owner) –
It was a little pricey but compared to other camping lights it was in the middle ground. Bought one and loved it so bought 3 more for a total of 4 lights. Very useful and versatile for camping and working on cars
Abdiel Kilback (verified owner) –
Great light will recommend to everyone
Abner Fisher (verified owner) –
Very pleased with the performance of this headlight. I’ve use it more often than I imagined as it is comfortable and the adjustments allow me to use the amount of light I need for the situation.
Morton Lowe (verified owner) –
I love this set, both lights provide ample lighting. Only thing I wish was if you didn’t have to cycle through brightness levels each time with the Rover Pivoting light. Other than that I love them. I know others have complained about battery life but for those that have an issue with that please realize that Milwaukee has just introduced a higher amperage battery for all these lights. Yes I really wish the new ones were included but it is what it is. I also wish Home Depot would sell just the tool alobe as I have spare batteries.
Jaylin Adams (verified owner) –
Light and easy to add to my tool bag. The clip is great for hooking onto a belt loop when walking in the dark. The magnet makes it easy to mount and use as task lighting. A bright clean light.
Rosamond Grimes (verified owner) –
Met all of my expectations.
Eva Schmeler (verified owner) –
This has got to be the best headlamp ever!!! Very bright and comfortable. Rechargeable batteries too. Would defiantly recommend!!!!
Claudie Weimann (verified owner) –
excellent and high quality item, worth the price
Destin Wiegand (verified owner) –
Very good light I bought an extra battery for long use
Jessie Gulgowski (verified owner) –
Brightest light ever way better than any other I’ve tried! Very easy to charge love that feature! Made very well very durable
Alysha Grimes (verified owner) –
Not as bright as the lower model 475 lumens.
Zola Hermiston (verified owner) –
The lights are great very bright and would recommend them to anyone who wants a strong small light